‘Abrupt’ • A Poem by Deanna Rizzo
A Day in the Life of an Uninsured Pittsburgher by Deanna Rizzo
Google review of UPMC Magee-Women’s Hospital by Deanna Rizzo
Hello dears. My health has been quite awful as of late. I’ll be up and ruining again soon. I just wanted to share this review of an atrocity that occurred yesterday. I’ll be publishing an article in the next few days, but for now, I’m trying to figure out what to do now.
• We all Matter • Little Bit of Inspiration!
• Innocence • A piece by Deanna Rizzo
Food for thought? By Deanna Rizzo
• Awe • A Poem by Deanna Rizzo
• Charm • A Poem by Deanna Rizzo
His charm wasn’t just in his kiss, it was
in his heart, his mind, his touch, and
every time he said “I love you”.
• Aphrodisiac • A Poem by Deanna Rizzo
A little six word story by Deanna Rizzo
Loyalty is such a turn on.